This blog is a place where fellow colleagues can go to obtain research, read articles, gain insight, laugh a little and find useful tools and tips. I love discussion and want to hear your opinion as well, whether it supports or challenges the posted view. The field of social work is not a walk in the park, and we need the support of others to make it through.
I am a Military Spouse who has had 12 years of experience learning how to juggle a career while moving every few years. I have experience in School Social Work, Private Practice, Community Mental Health, Domestic Violence, Hospital Social Work, Hospice and Home Health. I hold both a Master's and Bachelor's Degree in Social Work and am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker with a specialization in Trauma.

Monday, March 2, 2015

The Vocal Social Worker

My name is Corrie and I am the "Vocal Social Worker."

This blog is a place where fellow colleagues can go to obtain research, read articles, gain insight, laugh a little and find useful tools and tips.  I love discussion and want to hear your opinion as well, whether it supports or challenges the posted view.  The field of social work is not a walk in the park, and we need the support of others to make it through.

This is my voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment